POLYAMIDE TAPES (NYLON)
Nylon is one of the most common polymers used as fiber. It belongs to the group of polyamides and is also known as PA.
The main characteristic that differentiates the nylon tapes is its great ABRASION RESISTANCE.
Other features are:
• Nylon also known as PA
• Resistance to heat and wear
• Ability to absorb shock, noise and vibrations
• High strength / resistance
• It is thermoplastic (when warmed it softens)
• High resistance to oils, greases, solvents and alkalis
• Poor acid resistance