VERTICAL LIFE LINE- works in height EN 353-2 EN 353-2
A vertical life line ( EN 353-2 ) is an anchor device that allows the vertical movement with total security. It consists of a rope and a sliding device with an incorporated shock absorber lanyard.
- The sliding fall arrest device slides upwards, but it blocks downwards.
- Webbing ( shock absorber ) and rope manufactured by us.
- Distance upto 30 mts ( standard product ).
- Easy to install.
- Sliding fall arrest device with or without opening.
- Bag in order to keep everything inside.