Industrias Ponsa was one of the first manufacturers using fibers as dynema to produce technical webbings, having already a long history in producing these types of tapes.
The technical fiber Dyneema® is one of the strongest fibers in the world.
- 15 times stronger than steel.
- Floats in water due to its low density (0,97).
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Very good resistance against acids, alkalis and organic solvents.
- Is conducting heat very quick therefore one of the value propositions of Dyneema® is coolness.
Ropes, nets, sails reinforcements, parachutes, bulletproof vests, mooring lines, towing, slings, etc.